Friday, June 27, 2008

Field Trips Part II - An Additional Contest Hint

Okay, so nobody even attempted to guess where we went on our super-sized field trip!!!???

So, I'm giving it to Monday, June 30th. I'll post a new pictoral "hint" every day.

For more information about this contest, please go to Field Trips - Learning by Experience, and scroll down to the photograph at the bottom. Good luck! Oh, and if you're into stamp collecting - you really should try. Oh - and if you want to put in multiple guesses, you're allowed.

Here's your hints:


5 Comments:

At 11:10 p.m. , Blogger Janis said...

Hey, if nobody guesses, can I get the postcard? I loved the last one!

 
At 6:10 a.m. , Blogger Shannon said...

Avonlea, as in Anne of Green Gables?

 
At 10:01 a.m. , Blogger RebelAngel said...

OK, something to do with Anne of Green Gables. The home of L.M. Montgomery maybe? Someplace called Green Gables? Did you go to P.E.I.?

I can tell Ella loved wearing those braids!

 
At 10:03 a.m. , Blogger RebelAngel said...

Haha! Looked for it and found a website with a picture of that cottage! Green Gables House in Cavendish

 
At 10:58 a.m. , Blogger Gina said...

Ooohhhh I know.. What is Prince Edward Island. The farm house that inspired the author of Anne of Green Gables. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home